Thursday, April 02, 2009

One more day to go...

The last day will be the toughest for sure! We have our Easter party and the Cougar Mall (where each class sells the product they make during our economics-based curriculum....my class make flowers from tissue paper and is called the "Flower Shop.") So my afternoon will be exhausting! Of course, I should back up and say we have Chapel in the morning and a few short tests and a craft in the morning. So, a long day for this teacher, but it will be WELL WORTH it because at 3:10pm, this teacher will be jumping for joy as to get away from the school for a week. Yipppee! And I am totally caught up on grading thanks to having a high school helper in my classroom all week. God bless her! She has worked really hard for me and has been such a great help. The Lord just KNEW I was going to have a tough week physically and He provided BIG TIME!

Matt doesn't have to work this weekend so we plan on having some fun and relaxing! I am just about giddy thinking about next week!

No comments: