Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Counting down the days...

I have 3 more days until Spring Break! Can you tell I am ready? The only bummer is that Cody and Carleigh are on Spring Break this week. To some that wouldn't be a big deal, but I value spending time with my children. I love seeing them grow and learn new things. I would love to be home with them full time and homeschool them if they didn't have developmental delays and I didn't need to work. However, God changed our family dynamics and I am fully at peace with His plan for our lives. They are blessed to be in a great school with wonderful teachers who are helping them. I am blessed to be at a school with a Christ-centered focus. For now, that is where God has placed us and it reminds me of words of a hymn "where ever He leads me, I'll go."

Next week, I have 4 appointments: 2 dr. appointments for Cody, 1 for me and 1 school meeting for Cody. Then the week I go back, I have another doctor appointment for Cody. *sigh* My life revolves around pediatrician/eye/children's hospital/school appointments! I do have a few fun plans in store and we are going to do some fun things on Good Friday when the kids and I are both off (in the morning as I have a school meeting for Cody in the afternoon.) While the kids are at school, I plan on finishing the latest Karen Kingsbury book that I am reading and organizing my laundry room and kitchen pantry. We are hoping to switch back the laundry room into a bedroom and then we will have 3 bedrooms again so I have to get it all ready for the switcheroo! I will have 3 mornings to get it accomplished.

Carleigh is doing extremely well with wearing her glasses. If only she would rub off on Cody!

No comments: