Sunday, April 26, 2009

Bad Mommy Moment

Oh, I feel like a bad Mommy! Yesterday, I put Carleigh in a sleeveless blouse and neglected to put sunblock on her. (Umm...do we have any from last summer?) Needless to say, this outdoor girl played hard yesterday. We also had a picnic with our Sunday School class and she was out in the blazing sunshine. Who would think that one would need sunblock in April? Well, now she has a burn on her arms, shoulders and neck. I feel awful! I have learned my lesson!! The good thing is that she hasn't mentioning it hurting her, but I can feel the heat on her burn. Poor thing!

1 comment:

Toni said...

Yep, Olivia got a good fry as well (fishing by the pond, no less). And my neighbor, an adult, forgot too and is very burned. Like you said, April. Who would think we'd need sunscreen?