Sunday, April 05, 2009

Crazy Ohio weather....

Today it was beautiful in the 60's here. This evening and tomorrow will be another story entirely! We are supposed to get strong storms here with tornado watches and then we could get snow and cold temps tomorrow! Brrrrr! Bring back my spring! I have enjoyed having an early Spring!

My sister and I went on a long walk in the neighborhood and Carleigh and Brittany walked for a little while. Carleigh started to slow down and then said "I need my juice!" So I dropped her off and Matt said she was asleep in less than 5 minutes! Hmmm...maybe I will do that ALL summer so that I can get her to nap! LOL!

Yesterday, we went shopping and then took a leisurely nap before getting ready for the evening. Matt and I went to my sister's church's Passion play. My niece was singing and was playing the part of Mary Magdalene, Jerry was Jairus and our friend Mike was a disciple. Britt rocked it with her solo and was the best! (And no I wasn't biased!) We went out to dinner with my family and my sister's in-laws and friends. It was nice to go out to dinner and enjoy it (so calm and actually had adult conversation for once!). Matt's parents babysat for us and Carleigh talked about play with Memaw. We had a great evening!

Also, I forgot to mention this last week...we had some thunderstorms and Cody was wondering about the thunder. They refer to them as "boom booms." I ask Cody, where does the thunder and lightning come from? He said "In the sky!" He then went into his room and said "Wow! It is dark in here!"

No comments: