Friday, April 24, 2009

Bring on the sunshine!

I actually enjoyed recess duty today! I love the sunshine and wonderful temps and I laid out shorts and t-shirts for the kids to wear today. Oh, I love this weather! I am so looking forward to the weekend!

Yesterday, Matt dropped the kids off at my school as he had an appointment and I wouldn't be home early enough in time for him to get there. Well, I was showing the kids around my school and talking to some teachers. I was really impressed with how more outgoing Carleigh has become. One of our first grade teachers asked her some questions and she answered them without hesitation. Cody of course wanted to check out the gym and my classroom. They also enjoyed getting lollipops from the principal. And wouldn't you know that Carleigh just had to take 2!!

No comments: