Saturday, December 26, 2009

Playing with her dollhouse




Carleigh received the Loving Family Grand Dollhouse from her grandparents. Several others including "Santa" bought pieces of furniture for it. She LOVES it! We have it placed on her train table which is the perfect spot for it. The oven as a light and it beeps when the oven is finished cooking food and the mini van has a car radio and a horn that works. Can ya tell Mommy likes it as much as her daughter? I just wish I had something that cool as a child!

2 comments:

Toni said...

The Loving Family dollhouse and furniture was Olivia's favorite toy of choice for many years. Sigh...she's growing up waaaay to fast for my momma's heart to keep up with.
Blessings,
~Toni~

A Family Created By God said...

I hear ya! I am missing their baby years!! They go by soooo fast!