Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Decor




Most of you who read my blog are parents so you can feel my pain when I say that my Christmas tree and decorations get abused. I have stored away most of the breakables still after 6 years of Christmases with kiddos. Well, my mom gave them a fiber optic snowman decoration that lights up. Well, they have pulled, tugged and mutilated that poor thing! But oh the joy it brings when they play with him! Also, my tree is on its last year unfortunately. It has weathered through their toddler years and has taken quite a beaten! The bottom branches are sagging due to small hands pulling and touching them. Cody and Carleigh LOVE to crawl underneath the tree and look at the lights from the bottom and they also like to take the ornaments off and rearrange them. Oh the joy of preschoolers/Kindergarteners!

1 comment:

Toni said...

This is just precious! I LOVE that photo of them under the tree, and I love that they're still little ones enjoying magical things like fiberoptic snowmen. Ah, great post.