Friday, December 18, 2009

Gingerbread House Party


y

Carleigh's Christmas party was themed around making a gingerbread house like last year. She had so much fun and was thrilled that Mommy could be there and spend time with her. She did really well and I also got to meet all of her little friends including her special friend K who has Down Syndrome. She has become very independent and I am just so proud of her! Her little personality shined when she told her teacher that she wanted a GREEN jingle bell for her performance. I guess the red bells were not as exciting!

Now her gingerbread is our centerpiece at the kitchen table. She loves showing if off to everyone who sees it.

1 comment:

Toni said...

She did a great job. Glad you got to go. Rats, time to go walking with my family (in the 20 something temps....brrrr!), so I'll have to finish getting caught up with your blog later. Hopefully, I'll still have digits to type with after the cold air, lol.
Blessings,
~Toni~