Thursday, December 03, 2009

Conversations with Carleigh

A couple of days ago, I overheard Cody and Carleigh talking. I thought you my like to hear this cute little conversation.

Carleigh: Hi Cody!

Cody: Hi Carleigh!

Carleigh: What are you doing?

Cody: Nothing!

*LOL* It was so cute to hear their little voices and they sounded so grown up! It's so amazing to hear their speech progressing. Cody is making AMAZING progress in Speech and I am thrilled that he has Speech twice a week at school.

Last evening, we were at the dinner table and Cody became upset and threw his plate roughly on the table. Carleigh replies "No Christmas Cody!" and then she leans toward me and says "I'm a good girl Mommy!"

1 comment:

Toni said...

"No Christmas, Cody." ROFL!!! :D That is soooo hysterically funny. Oh, what they don't come up with. Enjoy listening in on those precious conversations. Can you believe how lightning fast their childhoods slip through our fingers? :(
Blessings,
~Toni~