Monday, December 07, 2009

Keep on keepin' on....

I think I posted a long time about my struggle with weight. I have a pre-existing condition that makes me prone to weight gain. Well, I am now finally starting to lose weight. In October, I began my weight loss program and now have officially lost 15 lbs! I have a LOT to go, but it is progress. I walk at least 2 miles a day and then do some aerobic exercises and have cut back on my food intake. I am hoping to buy a stationery bike with my Christmas money and some other equipment so that I can beef up my program. My first goal is to lose 40 lbs before Easter break. I am almost half-way there but am taking into consideration that the holidays have hit, but am exercising self-control. Thanksgiving wasn't so bad as I am not a big turkey fan. Hopefully I can have self-control over all those cookies and other sweets and let's not forget the infamous cheeseball!

The kids have been watching me and now put on my ankle weights and hand weights. It so cute to see Cody trying to do some of the exercises that I do! I will have to take a pic and post it.

No comments: