Monday, December 21, 2009

The Motherlode of Pianos




As most of you are aware, Cody has an unhealthy obsession with pianos. It all started when he was a year old and I purchased the Rock N Play Piano. It has been his most favorite toy in the WORLD! Then when said toy stopped playing, we had meltdowns of epic proportions! That caused a purchase of Ebay since Fisher Price did not make them anymore. When that toy stopped playing (seeing a pattern here?) I thought all hope was lost until last Christmas, Walmart and FP decided to make them again. I bought one the day after Christmas and Cody was overJOYED to have his precious piano again.

Well, it is not working again and all he wants for Christmas is a piano. Unfortunately, Santa is NOT getting him one (but he is getting a much BETTER one from his Memaw & Pappaw). When Santa asked him what he wanted for Christmas, the only thing he said was "piano please." So when I decided to take the kids to a new McDonald's that has a musical play area, Cody hit the jackpot! He LOVED LOVED the large piano slide that played music when you slid down it and the drums and guitar was also a huge hit! I guess we will have to go there again very soon!

2 comments:

Toni said...

Whoa! That is the neatest McDonalds EVER! (though the biggest one is in Ohio by a scrapbook store I frequent. They have a slide that is three stories tall.)

A Family Created By God said...

Yeah, this is a really cool McDonalds! I have seen others visiting it so I had to ask where it was located. I think we might have to head there this weekend!