Monday, October 19, 2009

Busy Week Ahead

I will be less stressed and happier when this week is over. Tomorrow is Cody's big appointment at Children's with a Developmental Pediatrician. We made this appointment 7 MONTHS ago and am now finally getting an appointment. We had to collect many forms from teachers, IEP, evaluations, plus a parent packet for the dev. ped. Hopefully we will get some answers tomorrow and get a clear look on what age level Cody is developmentally plus figure out some things that we are concerned about. Then in the afternoon, it is OT/PT time and luckily Matt will be helping me take them as he has the day off to go with us to hospital appointment.

Tonight and tomorrow night I have to have ALL GRADES and report cards entered into the grading system and that means I have to finish grading last week's tests. I do not have my student teacher this week so I am also doing all the teaching and not having the time to get all the grading done, but thanks to wonderful parent helpers, I got a big dent in the grading accomplished today.

Hopefully I will find some time to relax and get some home projects completed or taken care of. *sigh*

Thursday and Friday are parent/teacher conferences which means my students have a 4 day weekend (I am sooooo jealous!). I will be working late Thursday evening, but the bright side is leaving at noon on Friday. Yay! Once this busy week is over, I can relax. We have another corn maze planned with our friends on Saturday, so we are really looking forward to it.

1 comment:

Toni said...

Ugh! This is the kind of stress that leaves us vulnerable to getting sick, yes? Take care of yourself, Jen. DON'T GET SICK! And I hope that some much needed R&R follows.
blessings,
~toni~