Monday, October 26, 2009

Cody's New Bedroom




Last Thursday, my sister called and said that someone was wanting to part with their little boy bedroom furniture and wanted to know if we would like to buy it. Given that we were looking for furniture for Cody and they were selling it at a great price, we gladly agreed.

So, yesterday, my sister, brother-in-law, Matt, Cody, Carleigh, and I all piled into a truck and a mini-van to pick up the furniture. It's really nice, sturdy wood. I still deciding on whether or not to have it distressed or painted, but for now, it will do. I absolutely love all the drawers for clothing and bedding storage and fill that we can finally get clothing and things organized! Yay!

We also have Carleigh's new computer desk/shelf, her personal desk/shelf and chest of drawers now, but I haven't taken pics yet as I want to decorate it and set up the computer before taking pics of her new room.

New curtains are in order for both rooms, plus I have Christmas ideas that would make each room complete.

I love decorating kids' rooms!

No comments: