Thursday, October 29, 2009

Trying on costumes

Last night, I decided to make sure that everything fit for Saturday. So we tried on the costumes. After finishing all the velcro snaps on Cody's costume, he said in a low voice "Booooo!" I am still a little puzzled why a scarecrow would say "Boo" but Cody IS Cody!

Carleigh LOVES her Dorothy costume. There was a bit of argument because she wanted to be Dora but she didn't tell me this before I bought her costume. Once she saw it and saw all the sparkly sequins, she did not want to take it off. She told me that she wanted to "go see herself" and went to Cody's dresser to admire herself. Both wanted to wear the costumes to bed. Cody exclaimed "costumes!" when I put them back into the closet. Needless to say, Saturday will be a fun evening!

No comments: