Monday, October 05, 2009

And the theme is.....


PRINCESSES! I took Carleigh shopping yesterday all by ourselves which THRILLED her! She kept saying "No Cody!" When we started down the bedding aisles, she said firmly, I want a Princess room. So she saw the Disney princess comforter and that was all she wrote! When I put all the stuff in the cart, she dramatically said "For ME?????????" I love when she says that! She carried the big comforter into the house and proudly showed Matt. She wanted to sleep in her room, but it was empty. I had to explain that she might have the furniture tomorrow night if her aunt gets her moving "crew"over to her house. She will be one VERY happy little princess if her room gets arranged this evening. For Christmas, I am already planning on buying her a princess or castle lamp and some coordinating pillows. The above picture is the exact comforter and sheet set we bought. It will look great with her cherry oak furniture.

1 comment:

Toni said...

Just perfect! I can't wait to see the end result.
Blessings,
~toni~