Friday, October 16, 2009

Home Today


My mom was diagnosed with pneumonia yesterday so I had to take off work today. Matt took off on Wednesday and his parents helped us out yesterday. It's very stressful to try to figure out babysitting at the last minute. Unfortunately, that meant that I had to take today off. After getting Cody on the bus, Carleigh and I went to McDonald's for breakfast and visited my mom. Our last stop was to go grocery shopping and get my prescription filled. After waiting a long time, I find out that my doctor goofed on the script and now they are waiting for him to call the pharmacy back. Ugh! I will definitely call before going back there again!

Carleigh and I enjoyed coloring pumpkins and she has a strange fascination with ghosts. Whenever we are out, she is always looking for ghost decorations. However, when we visited the costume department, she said that masks were "scary" and "I want to go home NOW!" I highly doubt she would want to go to a haunted house anytime soon! LOL!

While shopping, she saw several pumpkins and wanted me to buy them. This morning she thought that we should go to the pumpkin patch TODAY and of course I tried to explain to her that we will go tomorrow (weather permitting). It's hard explaining to a 4 year old that she has to wait another day, plus Matt and Cody would miss out on all the fun. She is definitely in Halloween mode!

No comments: