Monday, January 14, 2008

Playing together at home

I opened Carleigh's playhouse that her Papaw and Mamaw Hibbard bought her. She loves the sound of the doorbell, the phone ringing, and the best feature she likes the most....the sound of the toilet flushing! Every time she flushes it she yells "potty! potty!" (Sidenote: I decided to hold off on potty training until next weekend since it is a 3 day weekend and I will be home...I don't want to torture Matt with trying to start potty training all on his own!) We also opened Cody's barn and they love the sound of the cow, chickens, and horse when you touch different areas of the barn.

They had so much fun playing in Carleigh's room tonight! I also had a lot of fun playing with them. Carleigh's little personality is coming out. Some of the things she says is too funny. Sunday afternoon as Matt is carrying her to bed for her naps she asks Matt "Where Mommy go?" (to which I was eating lunch in the kitchen.) Or if I am cooking, she will lean over the kitchen gate and ask "What you doing?"

No comments: