Thursday, January 17, 2008

My girl


Yesterday, I got to see Carleigh play and have fun at her playgroup through the Early Intervention services that she is apart of. She had a blast! She could do basically anything and everything available. I think her favorite part was the gym where she dove into the pool with balls (and of course loved throwing them!), played basketball (which gives me birthday ideas), and loved going down the slides. Boy, I wish we had a gym like that at home, the whole family would stay physically fit and the kids would sleep well every night!

We are waiting for her last evaluation which will determine if she qualifies for Cody's preschool. So far, she isn't qualifying on speech and gross motor. Although we would love for Carleigh to go, if she doesn't qualify I will be elated as well. She has made amazing progress. For those who didn't know, Carleigh wasn't rolling over at 6 months. She was walking at 18 months which is great progress from her slow start. After she starting walking, her progress was really amazing! She is such a funny, sweet and very bright little girl.

No comments: