Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Timing

I have a sinus infection or something viral. I came down with it mildly on Monday. Then in the evening and Tuesday, everything went downhill. Last night I was chilly, achey, and just plain awful feeling! I forced myself to cook dinner, grade papers, give baths and then Matt took care of the kids while I kept myself in bed.

Today I am a little bit better but then it is hitting me again. I have more Smartboard training until after 5pm and I am just praying my class will cooperate with me today.

**PLEASE READ THIS AUNT M WHOSE EMAIL BOX IS ALWAYS FULL**

Carleigh's party is Saturday, March 14th at 6pm. We are serving baked spaghetti, salad, birthday cake and ice cream. Miss Carleigh decided to go with a princess theme.

3 comments:

The Whole Daggone Parm Bunch said...

I receive so many work related e-mails that I do not have room all the time for personal. Sorry!! Try to send it again and let me know if you want summer clothes for Carleigh and what size to get.

A Family Created By God said...

I will resend it to you!

Toni said...

Another birthday for your little ones. :( :) Bittersweet indeed.
Blessings,
~Toni~