Monday, February 16, 2009

Planning Princess Carleigh's Party!

Carleigh has a sudden interest in princesses so I decided to have a princess party for little miss C! It was funny but she was calling me a Princess Mommy and then started to call Cody a princess but I told her that he was a "Prince." I think it stemmed from getting Princess valentines from her friends at preschool. I am thinking of baking her cake as one big CROWN because I have a cake mold that would work really easily for it. I was really NOT wanting to make a train cake for the tomboy in her!!

Carleigh also has been talking NON-STOP! She can say full sentences now and is soaring! Also, Cody is talking so much and we have seen SO MUCH progress. Just the other day he saw a book and said "Read book. Find the animals." He can repeat any word that we say and I am just so proud of my guy. His teachers at school have also noticed a new level of maturity on his part. We will be taking him to the doctor in March for his second half of Kindergarten shots and talking to the dr about a possible ADHD diagnosis. We are seeing so much hyperactivity (as well as his teachers/therapists at school) and are wondering if his academic growth is being held back due to a lack of focusing. Hopefully the pediatrician will help us on this.

Opps...I kind of got off topic! That happens alot! I also wanted to add that Carleigh likes being a Mommy to all her babies. It is so cute to see her rocking her babies and feeding/carrying them around. They are both at the fun imaginative age and I love so much to play with them.

No comments: