Thursday, February 26, 2009

Plans and Busy Times

I haven't posted alot due to Egypt Day yesterday. My classroom was transformed into an ancient tomb. This year, I created a 25 page slideshow for our Egypt presentation. Each student had a page with pics, sounds or graphics to go along with their speech. The classroom was decorated inside and out in the hallways. I got alot of compliments on it and am so glad it is over for another year.

We are busy planning a week-long trip to Michigan. This will be the first time I have been away for 6 nights, 7 days and we are renting a cabin near Lake Michigan and going on vacation with my sister and her family in late June. June will be a whirlwind with a weekend wedding in June and two weeks later, we will be heading to Michigan.

Cody and Carleigh have a field trip to Niedermann Farm on June 3 so I am trying to figure out which one of us will attend. For me, it is Field Day, which would be easy for a sub to handle and I would not have to worry so much about lesson plans. It depends on how many personal days I have left.

We have a big meeting for Cody and his Kindergarten plans on Good Friday so I am anxious and eager to hear what the plans are for my little guy.

Alot to think about!

1 comment:

Toni said...

Oh man, the trip to Michigan sounds awesome. I can't wait to hear about it.
Blessings,
~Toni~