Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Dandelions

While Cody was finishing up his nap, Carleigh and I were outside enjoying the BEAUTIFUL weather we are having! (low 70's, sunny, puffy white clouds, blue sky) Carleigh picked up the "flower" as she calls it and started to blow all the wispy seeds all over the yard. She continued to go from place to place picking all of them up and proceeding to blow them all over the yard. I don't know if Matt showed her or someone else, but it's so cute to see her do such big-kid things!

We walked over to our large tree in our front yard that has beautiful green ivy growing up its trunk. Carleigh then decided her back itched and started rubbing her back on the tree's trunk. I have no idea where she learned that! The only thing I remember is seeing a "Curious George" cartoon where George scratched his back. Then, she picked up a stick and began to hit the tree while saying "Hi-yaaw!" She just cracks me up!!

She did well today on the potty except for #2 issues, but I have heard that is the hardest to do! Hopefully, we are progressing ok. I would like to see her fully potty-trained before preschool begins after Labor Day.

No comments: