Thursday, March 12, 2009

More patience PLEASE!

I forgot to mention what Carleigh did to Cody Monday night. My niece babysat for them Monday afternoon and Carleigh took full advantage and grabbed a small bottle of baby powder and hid it in Cody's room. I remember seeing it under a bed, but forgot about it in the busyness of the evening. I was doing laundry when I hear Matt talking to Carleigh. Apparently, she dumps the WHOLE yes I mean WHOLE bottle on Cody's head! She also puts some on her face thinking it is makeup! Matt said although it made a mess and he was upset, it was funny looking at Carleigh because she looked like a ghost! Poor Cody though. He looked like he was 90 years old with white hair!

Then, last night, Carleigh locks the bathroom door with no one inside! I needed to go to the bathroom and found the door was locked. We could not open it and had to unscrew the doorknob and take it off! Finally we were able to get in there, however, we couldn't get the doorknob back on. Grrrrrr!!

Oh my WORD! I think she tries her best to come up with the most sneaky and messy things to do! Oh I hope this stage passes quickly! Please let this be JUST a stage!

1 comment:

Toni said...

Lol! I have a similar incident with Reece and Cierah and a bag of flour (and the picture to prove it to them).
Blessings,
~Toni~