Sunday, March 30, 2008

We're all sick minus one!

This Spring Break will go down in the records as being the WORST ever! I have been sick for abour 3 weeks and on Monday, Matt came down with the yuckies and then it went into a head cold. I was on bed rest through Friday although I over did it yesterday by going to Trader's World (and I paid for it later!) I felt a little bit better yesterday and had some energy but that energy was very short lived and I felt like I needed a wheel chair to get back into the van. I had the chills and achiness for the rest of the evening.

Carleigh came down with a fever at Trader's World and slept the entire evening and through the night. I am home from church with her. I am thinking she may have a slight ear infection because that is what she does when she gets one. She is up and playing today though. Cody is the only healthy one, but I fear he will come down with something due to all the germs in this house.

Hopefully I will have the energy to go back to teaching tomorrow. I have further testing on Thursday and then a follow-up with my dr on 4/9 to discuss our plan of action. I appreciate your prayers on this situation!

No comments: