Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Spring Break

Cody, Carleigh and I are enjoying our Spring Break. Well, Cody and Carleigh are. I am a bit under the weather but hopefully after a doctor's appointment tomorrow, things will be on the upswing for me! It has been nice to sleep in until after 8am. Sleep is a wonderful thing! We have been debating on going away this weekend, but due to my health concerns, we are really waiting until after this dr's appointment.

For the past two days, Cody and Carleigh have really been showing sibling rivalry and jealousy. Last night, they fought over Cody's sweater or Carleigh's Minnie Mouse doll. The biggest accomplishment is to sit in my lap. Many times I have to share my lap which can get very uncomfortable with a total weight of 64 lbs sitting on it! I think the problem is that they are usually don't see each other as much due to preschool and now that I am home, they need to compete for my attention. Their newest fun thing to do is to lay on the bookshelf in Cody's closet like mini-bunk beds. They will close the closest door and just giggle away! They can really entertain each other so well.

No comments: