Tuesday, March 18, 2008

First bus ride

Today, Carleigh rode the bus to and from school for the first time. And guess who who seatmate is? Cody! I imagine that Cody was wondering why Carleigh was riding the bus with her. I am so glad that they sit together and can look our for each other. My mom said that she looked like a big girl getting on the bus and coming off the bus. The afternoon bus aide told my mom that her granddaughter is in Carleigh's class.

Yesterday my mom and I went to pick Carleigh up at school. Well, when we got there, she saw us, but then continued to do what her other classmates where doing. She LOVED the songtime at the end of the day. She absolutely loved her first day. I am sure that she will have a blast! She even talked to her teacher and the pyschologist on the first day. And I was so concerned that she wouldn't say a word!!

2 more school days until Spring Break! Yahooooo!!!!!!!

No comments: