Friday, January 28, 2011

Our next adventure....


With much excitement, I can announce that we are going to WALT DISNEY WORLD! Yay! I have been dreaming of taking the kids and waiting for the right time to take them. We are scrimping and saving and having some yard sales, but we are DEFINITELY going in June!

A few things that I look forward to....

seeing Cody hug the life-size Mickey Mouse in-person.

watching Carleigh become a princess at Bibbidy Bobbidy Boutique.

have a meal with the characters.

riding Space Mountain.

getting our picture taken in front of the above castle.

becoming a kid again since I have never been there before.

riding the famous Dumbo ride and teacups with my little blessings!

1 comment:

Toni said...

I've been to both and had a great time at both. Enjoy your planning.
Blessings,
Toni