Friday, January 14, 2011

Caught in the act




Carleigh is quite a sneaky and smart little girl. Many times I doubt that she knows something to be proven wrong. This morning (with babysitter aka Memaw), Carleigh was supposed to be playing in her bedroom when my mom caught her with MY prized camera (eek!). She was taking photos of the gerbils. Well, I started looking back and she took over 10 pics!! She took several pics of the gerbils, her bookshelf, her tv, her nightstand and a couple of shots that I cannot identify and one that looked like an alien!!

Tonight, we were heading out for Cody's birthday dinner with Matt's parents, when she yelled "Wait! You forgot Cody's pill!" After a brief moment of laughter, we gently told her that Cody gets his meds in the morning and early afternoon. I guess she thinks he needs a pill every time we go somewhere. That is just the tip of the iceberg with her. She has left me in STITCHES lately. For example, we were shopping when she saw the price of something and wanted me to buy it. She said "Look Mommy! It's 99!" She thinks EVERYTHING costs 99 cents! Little does she know that there are usually dollars before the decimal points!

And while shopping for Cody's birthday presents, she showed me at least 10 things that SHE wants for her birthday which is 2 months away! Oh my! I will leave you with pics that my aspiring photographer took this morning.

1 comment:

Toni said...

Oh my goodness, I'm laughing sooo hard. The pictures are PRICELESS! You simply MUST print them and then print out this post and scrap it. It's HILARIOUS!
blessings,
Toni