Thursday, January 06, 2011

It's a PARTY!


We are having a special little boy's birthday party on Saturday, January 15th! Sunday the 16th is
his actual birthday, but we decided to have it on Saturday due to the fact that we go to church on Sunday mornings and it would be too hard to get there at a reasonable time. This is the first year that we are having a party open to friends from school and church. Also, this is his first party at a fun place like the bowling alley. I think it will be hilarious to watch all the little ones bowl for the first time. (In year's past, we have had the party at our house or at a restaurant.) I am so excited to have it at a bowling alley.

I have had so much fun planning and organizing his party. He absolutely LOVES "Toy Story" and we watch all three movies all the time. He sleeps with Jesse and Buzz, but he also loves Woody as well. I am making a cupcake tiered creation and am hoping my skills in baking are finally come to fruition. If you are interested in coming, send me a comment with your email address and I will get back with you! I cannot believe my precious boy will be 7 years old! The time has gone by so fast!

No comments: