Thursday, August 26, 2010

He's finally home!




So I raced home in my panic mommy mode and wouldn't you know it that the bus was EXTREMELY late? Yep, it did not arrive until 5pm (after several phone calls to the bus transportation and getting busy signals). Cody was on that bus for 1.5 hours. He was either very confused or he had a nap on the bus. The first thing he wanted was juice! (We brought it for that very reason!) While waiting for his bus to arrive, his special ed. teacher called and said he had a great day: did everything that was asked of him and ate some of his lunch. So great day for Cody....a nerve-raking day for Mommy, Daddy, and Mamaw!

1 comment:

Toni said...

Oh my goodness! It sounds like he was no worse for wear, sweet boy. But his poor parents and Mamaw on the other hand,....oh! my! I can only imagine how concern must have grown by the minute. So glad it has a happy ending.
Blessings,
Toni