Monday, June 07, 2010

My New Ride




I purchased this vintage or "old-school" bicycle on Saturday. My sister and I got the same kind of bike. We both bought baskets or different colors so that we would know which bike belonged to which person. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my bike! I also love the basket because it can hold a lot of stuff AND can be taken off VERY easily (just push a button)! (If it were just a little bit bigger, Codeman could ride in there!)

This has gotten Carleigh interested in bike riding again and we are thinking of taking off her training wheels very soon. We plan on hitting the bike trails alot this summer and hopefully this will be an extra way to lose more pounds.

2 comments:

Toni said...

Very similiar to the bike I want (but won't buy until at least Reece can ride; right now, we have two that still can't ride.)
Blessings,
Toni

A Family Created By God said...

Yes, we also have one who cannot ride and one who cannot ride FAST enough! So alas, I have to ride alone or with my sister.