Saturday, June 19, 2010

Lost another one!




Cody has had a top front tooth that was loose, then it slid in a strange position and became re-attached. Today, he ate an apple at my sister's house. Well, tonight at LaRosa's I noticed his tooth was loose again. Without telling anyone or making it a big deal, I leaned over, grabbed a hold of that tooth and with a little strong pull, out it came! It's a good thing because his permanent tooth was already coming in! The other tooth will be coming out very soon as well. This is his second tooth out. He looks so cute without his top tooth!!

3 comments:

Toni said...

Aw, he looks like the perfect match for our Nanny Mc-C. :D
And LaRosas, mmmmm! We love their pizza. We always stop and get it in Batesvill, IN whenever we're on our way home from Cincinnati. Tell Matt we said have a HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! Hope you all are enjoying this beautiful day.
Blessings,
Toni

Toni said...

p.s. When are you coming to Indy? ;)

A Family Created By God said...

Thanks Toni! I am looking into an Indy trip toward the end of July. I'll let you know because I would love to meet you!