Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Conversations with Carleigh III

Note: Carleigh's speech has been progressing at wonderful paces lately! Each day I hear her say things that I didn't know she knew! Here are a few of my conversations with her:

Carleigh: "Mommy, you are wearing a "Blues Clues' shirt!"

Mommy: "Really? I thought I was wearing a purple striped shirt?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carleigh was riding her bike yesterday and Cody approached her and she said, "HA HA HA! You can't catch me.....catch me if you can!" (Sounds a bit like the gingerbread baby)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking at my VBS badge last night, she exclaimed "Mommy, you have a jaguar on and a toucan!"


It's amazing how she can consistently tell us what she wants and let me tell you, she does that ALL the time now!

2 comments:

Toni said...

So neat to see her blossoming. It's really amazing to watch our special kids learning about the world around them.
Blessings,
Toni

A Family Created By God said...

Yes, it's so exciting when they make improvements and milestones!! It makes me brag about them!