Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My girl




I am just amazed sometimes at quickly children grow up. Carleigh has been growing up WAY to fast! She is becoming such a sweet girl and a Daddy's girl. Last night, she and Matt were on the couch and she declared "Daddy, I love you!" Oh what a "melt your heart moment!" And when I was getting her settled for bedtime, she told me that she wanted "her daddy" and looked forlorn. Once Matt came in and gave her a hug and a kiss, she was a happy girl and ready to go to bed.




Today, she went on her first ever field trip without Matt or I attending. She visited Niedermann Farm with her preschool class. That farm should be very familar since we go there a couple of times a year. She told Matt in an excited voice, "I SAW HORSES!"




Oh, sweet Carleigh, what a little treasure you are to us!

1 comment:

Toni said...

So sweet indeed. And Jenn, she looks absolutely lovely in that dress and the pink bow in her pretty blonde hair. Where did you get the dress? I love it!!!
Blessings,
Toni