Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I saw them!

I saw ALL 4 kittens this morning! I heard meowing as I was getting ready for work. I peered out our window and lo and behold, I saw all 4 of them! They are ADORABLE! I ran to get my camera, but by the time I got it my mom arrived and scared the kitties away! Ugh! I can describe them, two are spotted (like the ones I have mentioned) and the other two look exactly like Momma cat: black with white feet and trim. They are so stinkin' cute and I am not a cat lover! I am trying my best to get a pic so I'll have to practice being a papparozzi and steal a pic.

2 comments:

Toni said...

A cat delivered her kittens under our porch once. Being feral, they were NOT thrilled about being held (and our vet said gloves should be worn because the potential for rabies is there with feral cats and kittens.)

Our neigbor told us that the mother will begin to move the kittens place to place almost as soon as they can be out and about. Sure enough, a few days later, she moved them under his porch (in spite of our feeding her). A few days later, she moved them again. We never had a great chance to capture them all and find appropriate homes or care for them. :(

Toni said...

I should say that we DID handle them. They just didn't like it very much (okay, not at all, lol.) But we couldn't capture more than one or two at a time.