Wednesday, May 05, 2010

The latest

Here's what going on in our world these days....

Carleigh - Her newest obsession is gum and pop. Yes, thank you Matt! He introduced Carleigh to diet pop and gum. Now she likes to start searching my purse for gum. She even told Matt to go to the store to get her more gum! Maybe the coin craze will NOW be over. Next week, she will be going a field trip WITHOUT a parent. Yes, I am getting braver and cutting the Mommy strings. She will be visiting a farm with her class. I am sure she will have fun.

Cody - His first game will be tomorrow and we are hoping he has fun and participates. It's very cute to watch kids his age playing baseball. Let's just say the dirt and rocks entertain them most of the time. He is also waiting for his new glasses to arrive.

Matt - He is actively searching for a permanent position which means that I am actively searching for him. Hopefully we will find something soon.

Me - I have a quarter sized blister (from walking) and now it has prevented me from my jump training. Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! I am enjoying my new cell phone and counting the days down until June 3rd at noon.

Family - We are gearing up for the big swing set set up on Saturday. I do not care that it will only be in the 50s. As long as a raindrop doesn't fall from the sky, it WILL be installed!!

No comments: