Saturday, May 01, 2010

Moving up in the world

I just ordered this beauty. As some of you may know, I killed another phone again. This time, this gem will NOT ever be put into my pocket! (It will be too wide anyway!) It's a Sanyo 2700. I have Sprint service so with rebates and buying it online, I will get this phone for FREE! I was debating on buying a Blackberry, but I would have had to pay and why not get this for free?!! And it does about everything a Blackberry does and I love this color!! And I have........UNLIMITED texting! You heard that right!! I am officially going to move to the texting world that I have fought for many years.

Now I cannot WAIT for it to arrive!!!

1 comment:

Toni said...

It IS pretty. We just have a T-Mobile pay-per-minute phone since we don't need or use cell phones often. When Carl lived in Chicago though, we were highly dependent on them.