Monday, May 03, 2010

Less than 5 weeks....

Yesterday, I counted how many days of school left and how many weeks...Well, we have less than 5 full weeks of school left! Hurray! I cannot WAIT for summer to begin. I love the lazy mornings, outdoorsy activities, swimming in the lake, ballgames (both Cody's and Matt's) and spending time with my children ALONE. Yes, I soooooo need this vacation this year, what a year it has been on many different levels.

There are (counting today) 22.5 school days, 4.5 weeks of school! Yay! My two will be disappointed at first, but I have a LOT of things planned...including a possible trip to Indy to meet up with some bffs and a trip to the Indy zoo. We are also going to explore more Ohio adventures as we are not taking a "real" vacation this summer due to many factors. It's going to be great no matter what! As long as I am HOME that is all that matters!

No comments: