Friday, May 02, 2008

Ramblings

Tomorrow, we are taking Cody and Carleigh to their first ever trip to Chuck E. Cheese. Can you believe that they have never been there before? They were invited to E's 3rd birthday party and I have no doubt that they will have fun. On Sunday, our friends Niki and Shannon are coming over. We plan on playing their Wii while the kiddos nap. Adults need to have fun sometimes too!!

The next 4 weeks will be crazy busy at school and I am so eager to become a stay-at-home mom for at least the summer. It will be nice not having to get up at 5:30 in the morning every day. As long as the house stays quiet, my kiddos will sleep until 8 or 8:30am! Woohoo!!

I am in the planning stage of getting our 10 year anniversary weekend trip scheduled. I am looking at a few places, but haven't made a decision. I will really have to wait until May 14th when I get my test results. That will determine if I need surgery or not.

Will it ever be not rainy or gloomy on the weekend?!! It seems like every weekend it is rainy or cold. Argh!!!

No comments: