Saturday, May 10, 2008

Poor Cody!

Cody was playing with his favorite toy in the world aka the "piano" when he hit it on the edge of his bed too hard and now it will not play music or light up. Of course this happened when I was at work and he was not a happy camper. He cried off and on all evening saying "piano" and then crying some more. It was really sad!! So I started searching online for his FP Rock N Play piano knowing that it was discontinued about 3 years ago. I found one on EBay and my awesome sister had an account and actually won the bid this afternoon. Thank God for EBay!! It should arrive sometime late in the week. Until then, Cody is substituting his piano fix with a little red Little Tyke piano. It is amazing to me why one little piano means the world to him. Boy I can't wait to see his reaction when Aunt Connie brings a new one to our house!!

1 comment:

Toni said...

Did he get it yet? Poor litttle guy.
Blessings,
~Toni~