Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Field Trip Tomorrow!

Tomorrow, Matt has the pleasure of going to Parky's Farm as a chaperone with Cody's class. Carleigh also will attend the field trip with her class, but unfortunately I can't come (no more personal days!!). We are hoping that Matt will be able to eat lunch with Carleigh as last year I remember all the preschool classes eating at the same time. The weather is supposed to be rainy however they do alot of the activities indoors thankfully! There will be no pictures because I do not trust Matt with the digital camera in the rain!!

Tomorrow is my doctor's appointment. I think the results will be ok, but there is that tiny weeny little "what if" that has allowed Satan to put a bit of fear in my heart. I have tried not to think about it alot over the past 3 weeks, and yes, you read it right, it has taken 3 weeks for the results to come in and for my appointment. I am leaving it in the Lord's hands. And hopefully after the dr.'s appointment, I can start finalizing reservations for our weekend anniversary getaway.

June 2 is my last "official" workday. My students' last day is May 29th at noon. Ahh...just 2.5 weeks from now!! Wooooohooo!

1 comment:

Toni said...

Jenn,
Praying tonight and knowing God is with you.
Blessings,
~Toni~