Thursday, April 10, 2008

Weekend Trip

We are going to Indianapolis this weekend! I have been wanting to take Cody and Carleigh to the Indianaplolis Children's Museum for some time. So, after I started feeling better, we decided to take them. My parents are coming along and we plan on getting a hotel and make a weekend of it. It will be nice just to get away! We haven't been out of town since last July. They have a Curious George exhibit for preschoolers - primary grades and Cody will be in heaven!! I have also heard that they have a huge section made for preschoolers that have sand and water tables. I cannot wait to see their reactions at the museum. And I think we picked the perfect weekend to do this because the weather is supposed to be crummy and cold. Stay tuned......

2 comments:

Toni said...

Um,...you came to Indy and didn't tell me? Hmmmf!
Blessings,
~Toni~

Toni said...

Um,...you came to Indy and didn't tell me? Hmmmf!
Blessings,
~Toni~