Thursday, April 17, 2008

"This too shall pass..."

I say this to myself daily, er hourly! Terrible twos are nothing compared to terrible threes!! Carleigh is getting too smart for her own good. Today, I hear that she gave her Mammaw a hard time. The big problem is that Carleigh is refusing to take a nap for her since she is falling asleep on the bus ride home and taking a short cat nap. Then, when my mom wants her to take a nap after lunch, she refuses. Argh!! They used to be the first home since the school is less than 5 minutes from home, now they are the LAST to get off and have to spend 45 minutes on the bus which is too long for a toddler that is getting ready to take a nap!!

When Carleigh doesn't get a nap she is whiny and mean. This affects mom and poor Cody who gets the brunt of her anger. My mom is counting down the days until June 2 and I am counting down to May 29th (Students' last day!) If I can just get to May 29th, everything else is downhill!!

Update on me: I have a really important test next Wednesday (4/23). Once we get the results from this test, I will know if I will have surgery or not. I appreciate all the prayers!

No comments: