Friday, April 25, 2008

Twenty

Cody can count to 20! He used to stop at 11, but now he can count 1 - 20 without any error. He can point and count or just count 1- 20 without looking at any numbers! Way to go Codeman! I know that his preschool class has been working really hard on counting to 20 and using one-to-one correspondence with counting. He has come a long way this school year. He is starting to answer questions, he nods yes or no, and really listens to songs and can sing them and do the movements.

My sister commented today on Carleigh's progress on speech. She talked to her and was basically a chatterbox! She is talking to her Sunday School workers and I really feel that preschool has really helped. Both are making great progress.

We have a busy and fun weekend! Tomorrow, we may go to my school's Family Fun Festival in the late morning before going to Indiana to celebrate my bil Jerry's 40th birthday party. My sister has been planning and cleaning the shelter at the farm all week. Hopefully he will be surprised! (I guess I will have to plan Matt a party because he hits the big 4-0 next year.) Sunday night, Matt and I will be teaching the preschool Bible Bucks class. It should be alot of fun since Cody and Carleigh are in that class and our niece Raygan is in there also.

No comments: