Sunday, April 20, 2008

Future ATV Rider



Cody loves ATVs!! This was his first time riding them in 2008 and he had a blast with Aunt Connie (Jen's sister). Every time that I held out my arms to take him off the four-wheeler, he shook his head no and pointed in the forward direction and told Connie "Go!!!"

He will have a blast this summer when we go over to Indiana where my sister's in-laws have a huge farm with lots of land. Cody would clap his hands and kiss Connie violently when Connie went faster. He loves to go "fast." Now don't be alarmed because my sister doesn't drive fast with a 4 year old! Carleigh didn't like it and would not go on it again, but of course she refused a nap that day and was on the cranky side. I envision buying a kid-sized, battery-operated four-wheeler in the near future!!

No comments: