Monday, April 21, 2008

Squash...who knew?

When we were in Indy a week ago, Cody wanted a taste of my mom's steamed veggies which included squash. He devoured most of her veggies and loved it. I bought some squash and steamed it with cucumbers this evening. Cody ate 3/4 of the veggies and I made a good sized amount of both. Who knew that he has an acquired taste of squash? Even I don't like squash, but I will gladly steam them for my little guy! He also loves cooked broccoli, but his favorite food is cantalope. I plan on introducing more exotic fruit when summer arrives and more fruit is in season. Carleigh is such a picky eater but like cantalope.

Carleigh is in the "mine" stage. All night I have heard "Mine!" She thinks that everything belongs to her and she shouldn't share with Cody. Oh the joys of having siblings!!

No comments: