Sunday, April 27, 2008

Our Saturday



Our Saturday was very busy! First, we met my friend Jen and her family at my school's Family Fun Festival which was like a carnival in every way. The biggest hit was the bounce house and my friend Jen had to crawl in and get Cody and Carleigh a couple of times because they didn't want to get out!! There were inflatables from Pump It Up and Cody and Carleigh raced each other through the inflatable obstacle course. The only tricky area was the wall in which Matt gave both a boost. They loved the steep slide. Carleigh and Cody won goodies at the cake walk and we won a couple of day passes to Pump It Up! I can't wait to take them over the summer!

After the festival, all the kiddos needed a nap before heading to Indiana. I crashed and am so glad I took a nap because I am still not 100%. We left for Indiana around 3:30pm. Jerry's surprise 40th birthday party was fun and Cody and Carleigh enjoyed running around. They did not like a little dog that jumped up on them however. It was a pug and beagle mix and was just trying to be friendly. However, Cody and Carleigh are not used to dogs jumping up on them (Aunt Connnie's yorkie doesn't do that) so they were scared!!

Overall, we had a fun time, didn't get back until after 9 and Carleigh crashed before we put her to bed!

No comments: