Sunday, December 16, 2007

More snow and cute sayings!

The weather here in Ohio is so unpredictable! Yesterday, we got about 3 inches of snow and then it rained for the rest of the day. The forecasters were calling for snow today but all we got were flurries! I am not complaining though because Cody & Carleigh had a Christmas party in Sunday School and our Couples Sunday School class honored us for adopting. Each family bought toys or clothes for the kids and Matt & I received gift certificates. It was really nice! And we had a delicious breakfast.

This morning after I put Carleigh in her red velvet Christmas dress, she runs to Matt and says "I am sooo cute!" She is definitely a girly, girl. Every time that she wears a dress, she usuallys says "So pretty!" On the other hand, she is a tomboy because she loves playing with cars, trucks, and trains. Thursday night, Carleigh was playing with an Elmo toy, when she put the microphone up to her mouth and sang "La-lalala...Elmo's World!" So cute! Cody started chiming in after her solo. Friday night, I went shopping with my sister Connie and my sis bought Carleigh a snowman balloon, well, she started beating Connie with the balloon half-way through the shopping...what a sight to see! (I think now Connie has learned a lesson on how not to buy balloons at the BEGINNING of the shopping trip with Carleigh.)

Cody's "Holiday" party is Thursday which is his last day of school until after the New Years. He helped me buy gifts for his teacher and teacher's aide. I can't wait to hear how the party goes. Also, he got his first ever invitation to a classmate's birthday party. My little guy is growing up so fast! I cannot believe that he will be 4 years old next month!

1 comment:

Toni said...

LOL on the balloon bashing. And Cody's birthday invitation was sweet. Will he attend? Or did he already?
Blessings,
~Toni~