Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas Break begins!

At officially noon today, Christmas break began for me! Words cannot express my joy! My class was really generous and presented me with gift certificates from Kohls, Starbucks, Circuit City, and Caribbou Coffee. I will definitely enjoy them as well as the other gifts of candles and candy.

Last night Cody reached another milestone...he was thirsty and drank all the milk in his sippy. While I was in the kitchen, he leaned over the gate and said "More!" Woohoo! Of course I gave him more milk and praised him for TELLING us what he wanted. He laughed and giggled when I gave him more milk. He was thrilled that we understood him and gave him what he wanted. I am just so proud of my little guy!

1 comment:

Toni said...

Woohoo! Jenn's officially on vacation (on my birthday no less) and Cody's using more words too. That is wonderful news on both accounts, Jenn.
Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Blessings,
~Toni~