Sunday, December 02, 2007

Busy Times

December seems to go at a lightning pace! Our family is busy with Christmas parties, IEP meetings, and other fun activities. Today, I managed to get our Christmas card created and ordered. This year, I chose 3 photos, two of which were taken during Carleigh's adoption finalization day and one was a photo taken today in Christmas clothes.

Cody update: He is progressing well! We have to update his IEP this Thursday and he will be getting new glasses (need new stems). We had a scare today. He somehow cut and bruised his ear. It is a little scary looking and I hope it looks a little bit better before school tomorrow. He has given me lots of gray hair already!

Carleigh update: Her new latest phrase is "What you doing?" Yesterday, I was re-plugging the lamp into the electrical outlet, when she comes up to me and says "Mommy, what you doing?" As I was putting on her dress this morning she replies "Cute!" "Pretty!" She is starting to answer questions and follow lots of commands. We will start potty training with her after Christmas because she is now telling us when she needs to be changed.

We are half-way through our Christmas shopping! Woohooo!!!

No comments: